Post: UI/ UX Designer Trainer
Job Description / Responsibility
• Design UI for websites and desktop/mobile/web application.
• Develop theme development for Magento, Wordpress, OpenCart etc.
• Develop websites with Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Illustrator, jQuery UI etc.
• Graphics Design
• Slicing PSD to responsive design.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Translate designs and style guides or requirements into functional user interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
• Assist Project Manager in defining functional requirements specifications.
• Bachelor's degree in CSE/ EEE/ Related Field or Diploma in Graphics Design is preferred.
• Education qualification can be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
• At least 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/ Software Engineer, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Web Developer/ Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Content Developer, UX Designer
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Web Media/Blog, Software Company, Online Newspaper/ News Portal, IT Enabled Service, E-commerce, Design/Printing/Publishing
• Experienced in theme development for Magento, Wordpress, OpenCart etc.
• Experienced in Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Illustrator, jQuery UI etc.
• Experienced in responsive websites development.
• Experienced in PSD to HTML conversation and need to work with development team to process HTML/ CSS based on the software requirements.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per company HR policy
To apply for this job please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org